Legalease Home page
Regulated businesses

Firearms dealer

A dealer in firearms must be registered with the chief officer of police for the area where he carries on business (Firearms Act 1968 Part II and equivalent Northern Ireland legislation)

For further information, visit GOV.UK and enquire of the local police.

Back to Regulated businesses list>